Friday, December 02, 2005

Spam attack

I got this email in my inbox, found it hilarious, and compared it to some of the unusual sentences my students write. I bolded my favorite parts, so enjoy.

Salutations,
As a worthy purchaser we grant you as occasions offer with information and renews.

Our records indicate that you may be in need of a refill. On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand an extra copy.

We apologize and hope you will take a jaundiced view at medicaments we sell. We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most popular medicines online at reduced prices. Again, let us introduce our drugs at attractive prices which may be urgent needed.

We also offer you impeccable customer care. Please, visit our web site at:
http://www.rudimeni.thaneiter.com

In good faith, Emerson Talmadge Sale support department
Babur Nishimoto

No comments: