Sunday, December 04, 2005

Snow in South Korea


Today/last night was our first snowfall of the season! My host mom told me to look outside when I woke up. That's the view from our apartment. Lots of concrete, exciting.

In other news, I only have to teach 8 hours (I think) this week! Which will be nice after teaching a lot last week. And I get to plan for the winter camp I have to teach in January.

Thanks to Mathiew's suggestion, I now have found a great place to take language classes in Seoul in February. So (maybe) after that my Korean will be good enough to get back conversationally. I sure hope so, I elected to stay in Gyeryong this weekend, and since the kids had to study for tests, I was pretty bored...

My host mom was worried when I told her I would find a hasukjip (small study room/apartment popular with college students), and asked if I wanted one... haha, I think I'll be fine on my own for a month in Seoul... MAYBE (as we like to say in South Korea), even more than fine.

No comments: