Thursday, September 22, 2005

More posts coming soon

I'll try to post a little more frequently in the future. I seem to always realize almost a week has gone by since my last post. Time is kind of flying here.

I wasn't go into school last Friday because I didn't have to teach any classes. But at 9am my co-teacher called. The principal wanted to give me a gift for Chusok. Sure, I'd be able to come to school I said. I talked to my host mother, and she gave me two handkerchiefs to give to the principal and vice-principal as Chusok gifts. So I went in, and the principal gave me a gift (socks!) and then asked me if I was still feeling sick. Ohhhhh I thought, maybe my coteacher told him I was sick and that's why I wasn't in school... I thought she said the schedule change was okay. Interesting...

Later on Friday I found some basketball courts in Daejon where I think there are pickup games. Kind of far from my homestay (almost an hour by bus!) but I need to play.

No comments: