Thursday, September 29, 2005

Almost 3 months

Tomorrow I'll leave for Gyeongju, the 'museum without walls' city in Korea. I'm going to the ETA fall conference, so I'll get to see all the other ETA's again, most for the first time since we left Seoul and went to our own little corners of Korea. So next week I should have some exciting pictures, stories, etc.

I'm excited. This also means that I've been in Korea for nearly 3 months. Wow, time has flown by. I'm definitely feeling somewhere in between the US and Korea. I could go back and see friends and family and I think it would feel like the last time I talked to some of them was yesterday. But I feel adjusted to parts of Korean life, like the food, crazy middle school students, unexpected English phrases from anyone, and in general just not knowing what will happen next.

No comments: