Sunday, August 13, 2006

Transitions

I'm back at home in Westwood, MA. I got back from Korea on July 10, but did a lot of traveling between then and now so I haven't been home that much. I saw friends and family in Chicago, the northern VA - DC area, Williamsburg (COLLEGE!), and Hilton Head, S.C.

I'm getting ready to start the Army on September 3rd, I have to go to training in Georgia (Sept and Oct) and Texas (Nov and Dec), and then I'm maybe going to Alaska. I want to go back to Korea, but I have to find someone to switch with me. I will either keep this blog up during my time in the army or start a new one, complete with a Department of Defense disclaimer.

2 comments:

Jody and Ruth Been said...

It's good to know what's going on. Looks like we'll probably miss each other.... but it's good to stay in touch.

God bless as you deal with all the uncertainties. I'll be praying for you.

:) peace out

Mike said...

Hey Benny, good luck with the training, and I hope that you can find someone to switch with you. Because honestly, I doubt that Alaska has couple shirts, tiny little dyed and clothed dogs, or Engrish. Also, talk about a Sausage Fest. Also, I'll be praying for you too! BLAM!